- Mutiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging Alone is Insufficient to Detect Grade Reclassification in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer.
- ProstaTrend-A Multivariable Prognostic RNA Expression Score for Aggressive Prostate Cancer.
- Serial Molecular Profiling of Low-grade Prostate Cancer to Assess Tumor Upgrading: A Longitudinal Cohort Study.
- Long-term Outcomes of Salvage Lymph Node Dissection for Nodal Recurrence of Prostate Cancer After Radical Prostatectomy: Not as Good as Previously Thought.
- Development of a Novel Scoring System Quantifies Opportunities to Reduce Surgery for Benign Renal Neoplasms: A Retrospective Quality Improvement Analysis within the MUSIC KIDNEY Collaborative.
- Association of SPOP Mutations with Outcomes in Men with De Novo Metastatic Castration-sensitive Prostate Cancer.
- Outcomes of Gender Affirming Peritoneal Flap Vaginoplasty Using the Da Vinci Single Port Versus Xi Robotic Systems.