- Prostaglandin E2 stimulates cAMP signaling and re-sensitizes human leukemia cells to glucocorticoid-induced cell death.
- Refractory acute graft-versus-host disease: a new working definition beyond corticosteroid refractoriness.
- Hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma: A rare but challenging entity.
- Smarca5 mediated epigenetic programming facilitates fetal HSPC development in vertebrates.
- Conformation-Dependent Blockage of Activated VWF Improved Outcomes of Traumatic Brain Injury in Mice.
- Comprehensive analyses of B cell compartments across the human body reveal novel subsets and a gut resident memory phenotype.
- Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction: A Review.