- Multitrait genetic association analysis identifies 50 new risk loci for gastro-oesophageal reflux, seven new loci for Barrett’s oesophagus and provides insights into clinical heterogeneity in reflux diagnosis.
- Artificial intelligence and colonoscopy experience: lessons from two randomised trials.
- Identification of the source events for aerosol generation during oesophago-gastro-duodenoscopy.
- Risk of Hepatitis B Virus Reactivation in Patients Treated with Immunotherapy for Anti-cancer Treatment.
- Long-Term Treatment of Eosinophilic Esophagitis with Budesonide Oral Suspension.
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection in Europe: Results of 1000 neoplastic lesions from the German ESD Registry.
- Alterations in the gut virome in obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus.