- Clinical presentation and autonomic profile in Ross syndrome.
- A de novo STUB1 variant associated with an early adult-onset multisystemic ataxia phenotype.
- Association of serum neurofilament light chain levels with clinicopathology of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, including NF155 reactive patients.
- Management considerations for stroke-like episodes in MELAS with concurrent COVID-19 infection.
- The diagnostic value of the neurological examination in coma of unknown etiology.
- A systematic review and meta-analyses on the prevalence of pregnancy outcomes in migraine treated patients: a contribution from the IMI2 ConcePTION project.
- Home video EEG telemetry.