- Digital Frozen Sections with Fluorescence Confocal Microscopy During Robot-assisted Radical Prostatectomy: Surgical Technique.
Robot-assisted radical prostatectomy (RARP) involves a tradeoff between oncological control and functional […]
- A Systematic Review of the Impact of Surgeon and Hospital Caseload Volume on Oncological and Nononcological Outcomes After Radical Prostatectomy for Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer.
The impact of surgeon and hospital volume on outcomes after radical prostatectomy […]
- Female Sexual Function following Sling Surgery: A Prospective Parallel Cohort, Multi-Center Study of the Solyx™ Single Incision Sling System Vs. the Obtryx™ II Sling System (FDA- Mandated 522 Results at 36 Months).
Limited data exist regarding sexual function after single incision sling surgery. We […]
- Adolescent and Young Adult Urogenital Outcome following Childhood Hypospadias Repair: Perfection Revisited.
We assessed the long-term surgical, functional urinary and sexual outcome of adolescent […]
- Combined Effect of a Polygenic Risk Score and Rare Genetic Variants on Prostate Cancer Risk.
Although prostate cancer is known to have a strong genetic basis and […]
- Long-Term Outcomes of Whole Gland Salvage Cryotherapy for Locally Recurrent Prostate Cancer Following Radiation Therapy: A Combined Analysis of Two Centers.
Radiation refractory prostate cancer (RRPCa) is common and salvage cryotherapy for RRPCa […]
- Optimizing Spatial Biopsy Sampling for the Detection of Prostate Cancer.
The appropriate number of systematic biopsy cores to retrieve during Magnetic Resonance […]
- The Impact of Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma Diagnostic Modality on Intravesical Recurrence after Radical Nephroureterectomy: A Single Institution Series and Updated meta-Analysis.
Diagnostic ureteroscopic biopsy for upper tract urothelial carcinoma (UTUC) has been hypothesized […]
- Distinct Response to Platinum-Based Chemotherapy Among Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Harboring Alterations in Genes Involved in Homologous Recombination.
To explore the association between genomic status and clinical outcome of platinum-based […]
- Genome Wide Association Study Identifies Two Novel Loci Associated with Female Stress and Urgency Urinary Incontinence.
Genome-wide association studies (GWAS) have not identified replicable genetic risk loci for […]
- Natural History of Post-treatment Kidney Stone Fragments: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
To assess the literature around post-treatment asymptomatic residual stone fragments, and to […]
- Peri- and Postoperative Outcomes of Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy in Prostate Cancer Patients with Prior Transurethral Subvesical Deobstruction: Results of a High-Volume Center.
Prostate cancer patients, who are scheduled for robot-assisted radical prostatectomy (RARP), often […]
- Reoperative Partial Nephrectomy: Does Previous Surgical Footprint Impact Outcomes?
Historically, open techniques have been favored over minimally invasive approaches for complex […]
- Residual Benign Prostate Glandular Tissue after Radical Prostatectomy is Not Associated with the Development of Detectable Postoperative Serum PSA.
To determine if benign glandular tissue at the surgical margin (BGM) is […]
- The Duration of Antibiotics Prophylaxis at the Time of Catheter Removal after Radical Prostatectomy: Clinically-Integrated, Cluster, Randomized Trial.
Prophylactic antibiotics are routinely given at the time of catheter removal post […]
- The Impact of Preoperative Oral Health on Buccal Mucosa Graft Histology.
Previous studies have elucidated the unique macroscopic and histologic properties of buccal […]
- The Prognostic Association of Prostate MRI PI-RADS v2 Assessment Category and Risk of Biochemical Recurrence after Definitive Local Therapy for Prostate Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Although the Prostate Imaging-Reporting and Data System version 2 (PI-RADS v2) is […]
- Atezolizumab Versus Chemotherapy in Patients with Platinum-treated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma: A Long-term Overall Survival and Safety Update from the Phase 3 IMvigor211 Clinical Trial.
Atezolizumab is an anti-PD-L1 immune checkpoint inhibitor recommended for the treatment of […]
- Disparities in Kidney Stone Disease: A Scoping Review.
To review the available evidence regarding health disparities in kidney stone disease […]
- Association Between Lesion Location and Oncological Outcomes after Focal Therapy for Localized Prostate Cancer Using Either High Intensity Focused Ultrasound or Cryotherapy.
To assess whether PCa location might affect oncological outcomes after focal therapy […]
- Features of Various Bladder Lesions and Their Impact on Clinical Symptoms and Recurrence in Interstitial Cystitis.
We aimed to investigate the impact of various bladder lesions on the […]
- Impact of Pathogenic Germline DNA Damage Repair alterations on Response to Intense Neoadjuvant Androgen Deprivation Therapy in High-risk Localized Prostate Cancer.
Intense neoadjuvant androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) before radical prostatectomy (RP) is an […]
- A Comparison of Image-Guided Targeted Prostate Biopsy Outcomes by PI-RADS Score and Ethnicity in a Diverse, Multiethnic Population.
Non-Hispanic Black (NHB) and Hispanic/Afro-Caribbean men have the highest risk for prostate […]
- Deep Learning Improves Speed and Accuracy of Prostate Gland Segmentations on MRI for Targeted Biopsy.
Targeted biopsy improves prostate cancer diagnosis. Accurate prostate segmentation on MRI is […]
- Expression Analysis of Same-Patient Metachronous and Synchronous Upper-Tract and Bladder Urothelial Carcinoma.
To compare upper-tract urothelial carcinoma (UTUC) and bladder urothelial carcinoma (BUC) in […]
- Risk Factors for Intravesical Recurrence After Minimally Invasive Nephroureterctomy for Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer (Robuust Collaboration).
Intravesical recurrence (IVR) after radical nephroureterectomy (RNU) for upper tract urothelial carcinoma […]
- The Association between Dietary Inflammatory Index and Sex Hormones among Men in the United States.
This study investigated the association between Dietary Inflammatory Index and sex hormones […]
- Free Graft Augmentation Urethroplasty for Bulbar Urethral Strictures: Which Technique Is Best? A Systematic Review.
Four techniques for graft placement in one-stage bulbar urethroplasty have been reported: […]
- Cardiovascular Events in Men with Prostate Cancer Receiving Hormone Therapy: An Analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS).
The comparative cardiovascular risk profiles of available hormone therapies for the treatment […]
- Contemporary Rates of Gynecologic Organ Involvement in Females With Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer: A Retrospective Review of Women Undergoing Radical Cystectomy Following Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy.
According to the AUA/ASCO/ASTRO/SUO Guideline on treatment of nonmetastatic muscle-invasive bladder cancer […]
- Final 5-Year Outcomes of the Multicenter Randomized Sham-Controlled Trial of Rezūm Water Vapor Thermal Therapy for Treatment of Moderate-To-Severe Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
To present final 5-year outcomes of the multicenter randomized sham-controlled trial of […]
- Spermatic Cord Block Series as a Minimally Invasive Therapy for Chronic Scrotal Content Pain.
The primary aim of our study was to evaluate relief of chronic […]
- A Single-arm, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study of Lenvatinib Plus Everolimus in Patients with Advanced Non-Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Non-clear cell renal cell carcinoma (nccRCC) accounts for ≤20% of RCC cases. […]
- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Effectiveness and Toxicities of Lutetium-177-labeled Prostate-specific Membrane Antigen-targeted Radioligand Therapy in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) treatment is an evolving challenge. Prostate-specific membrane antigen […]
- Clinical Outcomes in Clinical N0 (cN0) Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC) of the Penis according to Nodal Management: Early, Delayed or Selective (following Dynamic Sentinel Node Biopsy – DSNB) Inguinal Lymph-Node Dissection (ILND).
We evaluated the oncologic efficacy of early inguinal lymph-node dissection (ILND), observation […]
- Prostate-specific Membrane Antigen and Fluciclovine Transporter Genes are Associated with Variable Clinical Features and Molecular Subtypes of Primary Prostate Cancer.
18F-Fluciclovine-based positron emission tomography (PET) imaging is recommended in the USA for […]
- Robot-assisted Cystectomy with Intracorporeal Urinary Diversion After Pelvic Irradiation for Prostate Cancer: Technique and Results from a Single High-volume Center.
Radiation therapy (RT) for prostate cancer (PCa) treatment is burdened by high […]
- Safety and Efficacy of Atezolizumab in Understudied Populations with Pretreated Urinary Tract Carcinoma: Subgroup Analyses of the SAUL Study in Real-World Practice.
Atezolizumab is an established treatment option for pretreated urothelial carcinoma, demonstrating efficacy […]
- Salvage High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Local Recurrence in the Prostatic Bed after Prostatectomy and Adjuvant or Salvage Radiotherapy: Preliminary Results.
To report the preliminary results of salvage high-intensity focused ultrasound for locally […]
- Stress Incontinence Surgery Does Not Cause Pelvic Malignancy: A Population-Based Cohort Study.
We sought to determine if stress urinary incontinence surgery (mesh or nonmesh) […]
- A Living, Interactive Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis of First-line Treatment of Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Identifying the most effective first-line treatment for metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC) […]
- Antimicrobial Use in a Cohort of US Nursing Homes, 2017.
Controlling antimicrobial resistance in health care is a public health priority, although […]
- Indirect Comparison of Darolutamide versus Apalutamide and Enzalutamide for Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
No published head-to-head randomized trials have compared the safety and efficacy of […]
- Performance Feedback May Not Improve Radical Prostatectomy Outcomes: The Surgical Report Card (SuRep) Study.
Oncologic, urinary, and sexual outcomes are important to patients receiving prostate cancer […]
- SKOPE – Study of Ketorolac vs Opioid for Pain after Endoscopy: A Double-Blinded Randomized Control Trial in Patients Undergoing Ureteroscopy.
Pain is the leading cause for unplanned emergency department visits and readmissions […]
- Systematic Biopsy of the Prostate can Be Omitted in Men with PIRADS 5 and PSA Density Greater than 15.
To evaluate the prostate cancer (PCa) and clinically significant PCa (CSPCa) detection […]
- Grading of Multifocal Prostate Cancer Cases in which the Largest Volume and the Highest Grade do Not Coincide within One Lesion.
In general, the index lesion of prostate cancer has the largest tumor […]
- Initial Experience with Single-port Robotic-assisted Kidney Transplantation and Autotransplantation.
Compared with the standard open approach, multiport robotic-assisted kidney transplantation (RAKT) has […]
- Shockwave Lithotripsy Versus Ureteroscopic Treatment as Therapeutic Interventions for Stones of the Ureter (TISU): A Multicentre Randomised Controlled Non-inferiority Trial.
Renal stone disease is common and can cause emergency presentation with acute […]
- Pivotal Study of Leadless Tibial Nerve Stimulation with eCoin® for Urgency Urinary Incontinence: An Open-Label, Single Arm Trial.
A novel leadless tibial nerve stimulator (LTNS) provides a primary battery-powered, coin-sized, […]
- Adoption, Safety, and Retreatment Rates of Prostatic Urethral Lift for Benign Prostatic Enlargement.
Novel minimally invasive therapies like the prostatic urethral lift (PUL) are among […]
- Racial Disparities in PSA Screening and Referral to Urology in a Large, Integrated Healthcare System: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
Contemporary trends and racial disparities in prostate cancer screening and referral to […]
- The Impact of Frailty on Outcomes of Sling Surgery with and without Prolapse Repair.
Frailty has emerged as a significant predictor of morbidity in urologic surgery, […]
- Molecular Characterization of Residual Bladder Cancer after Neoadjuvant Pembrolizumab.
In patients with muscle-invasive urothelial bladder cancer (MIBC), molecular alterations in immunotherapy-resistant […]
- Nascent Prostate Cancer Heterogeneity Drives Evolution and Resistance to Intense Hormonal Therapy.
Patients diagnosed with high risk localized prostate cancer have variable outcomes following […]
- Partial Adrenalectomy Carries a Considerable Risk of Incomplete Cure in Primary Aldosteronism.
Laparoscopic adrenalectomy is standard treatment for patients with unilateral aldosterone-producing adenomas (APA), […]
- Recent Advances in Epigenetic Biomarkers and Epigenetic Targeting in Prostate Cancer.
In addition to genetic alterations, epigenetic alterations play a crucial role during […]
- Lumasiran, an RNAi Therapeutic for Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1.
Primary hyperoxaluria type 1 (PH1) is a rare genetic disease caused by […]
- No Outcome Differences after Cystectomy Between Patients with de Novo Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Compared to Progressors: A Retrospective Population-Based Study.
Whether patients who progress to muscle-invasive bladder cancer (MIBC) have worse outcomes […]
- Active Surveillance for Risk Stratification of all Small Renal Masses Lacking Predefined Clinical Criteria for Intervention.
Despite general indolence of small renal masses (SRM) and no known adversity […]