- Composite Measures for Clinical Trials in Psoriatic Arthritis: Testing Pain and Fatigue Modifications in a UK Multicenter Study.
To test the addition of pain and fatigue to the Composite Psoriatic […]
- Effectiveness of a second biologic in rheumatoid arthritis
In Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), evidence regarding the effectiveness of a second biologic […]
- GRAPPA Patient Research Partner Network: Update to the GRAPPA 2020 Annual Meeting.
Eleven Patient Research Partners (PRPs) attended the virtual Group for Research and […]
- Instruments Measuring Physical Function for Psoriatic Arthritis Endorsed at GRAPPA 2020 Annual Meeting: Updates of the GRAPPA-OMERACT Working Group.
The Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (GRAPPA)-Outcome […]
- Relationship between the dynamics of telomere loss in peripheral blood leukocytes from osteoarthritis patients and mitochondrial DNA haplogroup.
The evaluation of the evolution of telomere length from peripheral blood leukocytes […]
- The Role of Ultrasound in Research and Clinical Practice in Psoriatic Arthritis: Highlights From the GRAPPA Ultrasound Workshop.
Ultrasound (US) is a valuable imaging modality that can accurately identify relevant […]
- Trajectory of Healthcare Resources Utilization in Giant Cell Arteritis – A Population-Based Study.
To estimate the healthcare resource utilization (HRU) in patients with giant cell […]
- Updates on Axial Psoriatic Arthritis From the 2020 GRAPPA Annual Meeting.
This article summarizes sessions that dealt with axial psoriatic arthritis (axPsA) at […]
- Palmar erythema and palmar papules as predictors for dermatomyositis-related acute/subacute interstitial lung disease: a retrospective study.
Dermatomyositis (DM)-related acute/subacute interstitial lung disease (A/S-ILD) remains a big therapeutic challenge […]
- Psychosis in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE): 40-year experience of a specialist centre.
The long-term outcome of psychosis in association with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) […]
- The circadian clock: a central mediator of cartilage maintenance and osteoarthritis development?
The circadian clock is a specialised cell signalling pathway present in all […]
- “It is good to have a target in mind”: Qualitative views of patients and parents informing a treat to target clinical trial in JSLE.
We sought to explore patient and parental views on treatment targets, outcome […]
- COVID-19 pandemic impact on people with rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases: Insights from patient-generated health data on social media.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, much communication occurred online, through social media. This […]
- Exposure-Response Analysis for Selection of Optimal Dosage Regimen of Anifrolumab in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
The randomized, double-blind, phase 2 b MUSE study evaluated the efficacy and safety […]
- Incidence and prevalence of systemic sclerosis globally: a comprehensive systematic review and meta-analysis.
We aimed to conduct a systematic review and meta-analysis on the incidence […]
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on morbidity and mortality in patients with inflammatory joint diseases and in the general population: a nationwide Swedish cohort study.
To estimate absolute and relative risks for all-cause mortality and for severe […]
- Utility of lymphocyte phenotype profile to differentiate primary Sjögren syndrome from Sicca syndrome.
blood B cell profile has been proposed to have diagnostic utility in […]
- Systematic evaluation of nine monogenic autoinflammatory diseases reveals common and disease-specific correlations with allergy-associated features.
Monogenic autoinflammatory diseases (AID) are caused by mutations in innate immune genes. […]
- TSP1 is the essential domain of SEMA5A involved in pannus formation in rheumatoid arthritis.
In this study, we explored the effect of semaphorin5A (SEMA5A) on rheumatoid […]
- ‘SMASH’ recommendations for standardised microscopic arthritis scoring of histological sections from inflammatory arthritis animal models.
Animal models for inflammatory arthritides such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and psoriatic […]
- Do people with rheumatoid arthritis maintain their physical activity level at treatment onset over the first year of methotrexate therapy?
To describe how many people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) reduce their baseline […]
- Expression of sterile-α and armadillo motif in rheumatoid arthritis monocytes correlates with TLR2 induced IL-1β and disease activity.
Cartilage and bone damage in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) are associated with elevated […]
- Should we use glucocorticoid in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis?: Results at 5 years from the ERA UCLouvain Brussels cohort.
To evaluate the proportion of patients with ERA who have initiated or […]
- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis to Inform Cancer Screening Guidelines in Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies.
To identify clinical factors associated with cancer risk in the idiopathic inflammatory […]
- Ultrasonography in the diagnosis and follow-up of Giant Cell Arteritis.
Colour-doppler ultrasonography is the first measure to allow objective bedside assessment of […]
- Immunomodulatory therapies for SARS-CoV-2 infection: a systematic literature review to inform EULAR points to consider.
To summarise the available information on efficacy and safety of immunomodulatory agents […]
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus, glycaemic control, associated therapies and risk of rheumatoid arthritis: a retrospective cohort study.
To compare the incident risk of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in patients with […]
- Improved Incidence of Cardiovascular Disease in Patients with Incident Rheumatoid Arthritis in the 2000s: a Population-Based Cohort Study.
To assess trends in incidence of cardiovascular disease (CVD) and mortality following […]
- Upadacitinib improves patient-reported outcomes vs placebo or adalimumab in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: results from SELECT-COMPARE.
To evaluate the impact of upadacitinib vs placebo and adalimumab treatment, on […]
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Axial and Peripheral Disease in Psoriatic Arthritis: A Report From the 2020 GRAPPA Annual Meeting.
Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) presents with diverse features of musculoskeletal inflammation that affect […]
- Multimorbidity Burden in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Population-Based Cohort Study.
To estimate the prevalence and incidence of multimorbidity in a populationbased cohort […]
- Nail Psoriasis: Diagnosis, Assessment, Treatment Options, and Unmet Clinical Needs.
An estimated 40%-50% of patients with psoriasis have psoriatic nail disease, which […]
- Osteoarthritis and risk of hospitalization for ambulatory care sensitive conditions: A general population-based cohort study.
To determine the association between osteoarthritis (OA) and risk of hospitalization for […]
- A phase III randomized study of apremilast, an oral phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor, for active ankylosing spondylitis.
To evaluate the efficacy and safety of apremilast, an oral phosphodiesterase 4 […]
- Overview of the Grant Writing Workshop From the GRAPPA 2020 Annual Meeting.
Prior to the Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic […]
- Are remission and low disease activity state ideal targets for pregnancy planning in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus? A multicentre study.
To determine whether disease remission or low disease activity state at the […]
- Patients with psychiatric diagnoses have lower quality of life than other patients with juvenile rheumatic disease: a prospective study.
Transition of adolescents with chronic diseases from pediatric healthcare to adult care […]
- Diagnostic Delay in Psoriatic Arthritis: A Population Based Study.
To examine demographic and clinical characteristics associated with diagnostic delay in psoriatic […]
- Proceedings of the 2020 GRAPPA Collaborative Research Network (CRN) Meeting.
At the 2020 Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic […]
- Efficacy of moderately dosed etoposide in macrophage activation syndrome – hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (MAS-HLH).
Macrophage activation syndrome (MAS) constitutes one subtype of the hyperinflammatory syndrome hemophagocytic […]
- Prologue: 2020 Annual Meeting of the Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (GRAPPA).
The Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (GRAPPA) […]
- Evaluation and validation of a patient completed psoriatic arthritis flare questionnaire.
Evaluation of a psoriatic arthritis (PsA), multidimensional, patient completed disease flare questionnaire […]
- Pulmonary findings on high-resolution computed tomography in Takayasu arteritis.
This study aimed to describe pulmonary high-resolution computed tomography (HRCT) findings in […]
- Effect of High-Intensity Strength Training on Knee Pain and Knee Joint Compressive Forces Among Adults With Knee Osteoarthritis: The START Randomized Clinical Trial.
Thigh muscle weakness is associated with knee discomfort and osteoarthritis disease progression. […]
- Familial Mediterranean Fever and Asthma.
To assess the association between familial Mediterranean fever and asthma.This study was […]
- Re-thinking Physical Activity Promotion during COVID-19 Pandemic: Focus on a 24-hour Day.
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 a […]
- GRAPPA 2019 Research Recipient Awards Report.
A summary of the research conducted by the recipients of the 2019 […]
- Real-world risk of relapse of giant cell arteritis treated with tocilizumab: A retrospective analysis of 43 patients.
Tocilizumab (TCZ), an IL-6 receptor antagonist, is approved for giant cell arteritis […]
- GRAPPA 2020 Update From the Education Committee.
In response to the travel restrictions due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus disease […]
- Revealed the mystery of HBV related mixed cryoglobulinemia: potential biomarkers of disease progression.
The biomarkers of an immunological dysregulation due to a chronic Hepatitis B […]
- GRAPPA Treatment Recommendations: An Update From the 2020 GRAPPA Annual Meeting.
Throughout 2020, the Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic […]
- Similarity of response to biologics between elderly-onset rheumatoid arthritis (EORA) and non-EORA elderly patients: from the FIRST registry.
Increasing numbers of patients are developing rheumatoid arthritis (RA) at an older […]
- IL11 is elevated in systemic sclerosis and IL11-dependent ERK signaling underlies TGFβ-mediated activation of dermal fibroblasts.
Interleukin 11 (IL11) is highly upregulated in skin and lung fibroblasts from […]
- Thymus variants on imaging in patients with rheumatoid arthritis-Clinical and immunological significance.
We sought to clarify the presence of radiographic thymus variants using a […]
- Identifying unmet needs in SSc-ILD by semi-qualitative in-depth interviews.
Interstitial lung disease is frequent in systemic sclerosis (SSc-ILD) and associates with […]
- Systemic sclerosis skin is a ‘primed’ microenvironment for soft tissue calcification – a hypothesis.
Calcinosis cutis, defined as sub-epidermal deposition of calcium salts, is a major […]
- Prevalence and Real-World Management of Vedolizumab Associated Enthesitis in Successfully Treated IBD Patients.
Studies have reported the development of moderate and severe de novo spondyloarthritis […]
- Sub-Setting Systemic Lupus Erythematosus by Combined Molecular Phenotypes Defines Divergent Populations in Two Phase III Randomized Trials.
Heterogeneity of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients in clinical trials remains a […]
- The clinical phenotype of Systemic Sclerosis patients with anti-PM/Scl antibodies: results from the EUSTAR cohort.
To evaluate clinical associations of anti-PM/Scl antibodies in patients with Systemic Sclerosis […]
- A clinical comparison of an endothelin receptor antagonist and phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors for treating digital ulcers of systemic sclerosis.
To assess the efficacy of an endothelin receptor antagonist (ERA) and phosphodiesterase-5 […]