- Danger-associated molecular pattern molecules and the receptor for advanced glycation end products enhance ANCA-induced responses.
The pro-inflammatory activities of the calgranulins and HMGB1 can be counteracted by […]
- Significance of Sjögren’s syndrome and anti-cN1A antibody in myositis patients.
We recently recorded a high prevalence of inclusion body myositis (IBM) in […]
- “Non-criteria antiphospholipid antibodies”: bridging the gap between seropositive and seronegative Antiphospholipid Syndrome.
We aimed to analyze the prevalence of non-criteria anti-phospholipid (aPL) antibodies and […]
- 2021 EULAR recommendations for the implementation of self-management strategies in patients with inflammatory arthritis.
An important but often insufficient aspect of care in people with inflammatory […]
- Long-term structural and symptomatic effects of intra-articular sprifermin in patients with knee osteoarthritis: 5-year results from the FORWARD study.
The FORWARD (FGF-18 Osteoarthritis Randomized Trial with Administration of Repeated Doses) trial […]
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccination responses in untreated, conventionally treated and anticytokine-treated patients with immune-mediated inflammatory diseases.
To better understand the factors that influence the humoral immune response to […]
- Continuing versus withdrawing ixekizumab treatment in patients with axial spondyloarthritis who achieved remission: efficacy and safety results from a placebo-controlled, randomised withdrawal study (COAST-Y).
The objective of COAST-Y was to evaluate the effect of continuing versus […]
- Crossing the boundaries: IL-23 and its role in linking inflammation of the skin, gut and joints.
Several lines of evidence point towards the central role of interleukin 23 […]
- Current favourable 10-year outcome of patients with early rheumatoid arthritis: data from the ESPOIR cohort.
To report the 10-year outcome of an inception cohort of patients with […]
- Drug survival of anakinra and canakinumab in monogenic autoinflammatory diseases: observational study from the International AIDA Registry.
To investigate survival of interleukin (IL)-1 inhibitors in monogenic autoinflammatory disorders (mAID) […]
- Efficacy of a tight-control and treat-to-target strategy in axial spondyloarthritis: results of the open-label, pragmatic, cluster-randomised TICOSPA trial.
To compare the benefits of a tight-control/treat-to-target strategy (TC/T2T) in axial spondyloarthritis […]
- Sexual Function in Patients with Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies: A Cross-sectional Study.
To date, there is almost no information concerning the sexual health of […]
- Abdominal arterial lesions associated with antiphospholipid antibodies: A comparative cross sectional magnetic resonance angiography study.
Case reports and small case series suggest that stenotic lesions of the […]
- Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Dapirolizumab Pegol in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
To evaluate dose-response, efficacy and safety of dapirolizumab pegol (DZP) in patients […]
- Relevance of gastrointestinal manifestations in a large Spanish cohort of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: what do we know?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) can affect any part of the gastrointestinal (GI) […]
- The safety of JAK-1 inhibitors.
As efficacy and safety data emerge, differences between JAK inhibitor subclasses are […]
- Clinical use of Jak 1 inhibitors for rheumatoid arthritis.
The uptake of Jak inhibitors in the RA space has been among […]
- Early phase studies of JAK1 selective inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritis.
The first approved Janus kinase (JAK) inhibitors for treatment of RA targeted […]
- JAK1 inhibition and inflammatory bowel disease.
Primary non-response and secondary loss of response remain a significant issue with […]
- JAK1 selective inhibitors for the treatment of spondyloarthropathies.
As our understanding of the pathogenesis of SpA improves, focus has turned […]
- JAK1: Number one in the family; number one in inflammation?
Several cytokines involved in inflammatory pathologies signal via the Janus kinase-signal transducer […]
- Phase III trials of JAK1 selective inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritis.
Upadacitinib and filgotinib, two JAK1 selective drugs have undergone extensive phase III […]
- Effect of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring vs Standard Therapy During Infliximab Induction on Disease Remission in Patients With Chronic Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Diseases: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Proactive therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM), defined as individualized drug dosing based on […]
- The synergistic efficacy of hydroxychloroquine with methotrexate is accompanied by increased erythrocyte mean corpuscular volume.
To determine whether concomitant hydroxychloroquine modulates the increase in erythrocyte mean corpuscular […]
- Therapeutic options for cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa: a systematic review.
Cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa (CPAN) is a necrotizing vasculitis of the middle-size vessels, […]
- Effect of Half-Dose vs Stable-Dose Conventional Synthetic Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs on Disease Flares in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis in Remission: The ARCTIC REWIND Randomized Clinical Trial.
Sustained remission has become an achievable goal for patients with rheumatoid arthritis […]
- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Incidence Rate of Takayasu Arteritis.
Takayasu arteritis (TAK), is a rare autoimmune rheumatic disease causing large vessel […]
- Changes in Treatments and Outcomes After Implementation of a National Universal Access Program for Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.
To evaluate the clinical and demographic characteristics of patients with juvenile idiopathic […]
- Correlation between Subjective and Objective Severity of Oral and Ocular Dryness in Primary Sjögren’s Syndrome.
Sjögren’s Syndrome is a common, autoimmune disease primarily affecting the eyes and […]
- Development of an instrument for patient self-assessment in psoriatic arthritis.
Due to the recent pandemic, in person scheduled rheumatology appointments in many […]
- Impact of coping strategies on patient and physician perceptions of disease severity and disability in systemic sclerosis.
Systemic sclerosis (SSc) results in impaired function, disability, and reduced health-related quality […]
- Pooled Safety Results Through One Year of Two Phase-3 Trials of Guselkumab in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis.
Evaluate safety of guselkumab (monoclonal antibody targeting IL-23p19) in psoriatic arthritis (PsA) […]
- Predicting Response to Tocilizumab Monotherapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Real-World Data Analysis Using Machine Learning.
Tocilizumab (TCZ) had similar efficacy when used as monotherapy or in combination […]
- Safety of the Methotrexate-leflunomide Combination in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results of a Multicentric, Registry-based, Cohort Study (Biobadabrasil).
To evaluate the safety of the methotrexate (MTX)-leflunomide (LEF) combination in rheumatoid […]
- Comparative effectiveness of two adalimumab biosimilars in 1318 real-world patients with inflammatory rheumatic disease mandated to switch from originator adalimumab: nationwide observational study emulating a randomised clinical trial.
In 2018, a nationwide mandatory switch from originator to biosimilar adalimumab was […]
- Genome-wide association study identifies RNF123 locus as associated with chronic widespread musculoskeletal pain.
Chronic widespread musculoskeletal pain (CWP) is a symptom of fibromyalgia and a […]
- Safety and efficacy of faecal microbiota transplantation for active peripheral psoriatic arthritis: an exploratory randomised placebo-controlled trial.
Although causality remains to be established, targeting dysbiosis of the intestinal microbiota […]
- The association between increased body mass index and response to conventional synthetic DMARD treatment in rheumatoid arthritis: Results from the METEOR database.
Few data exist on the association between increased BMI and response to […]
- The Role of PD-1/PD-Ls in the Pathogenesis of IgG4-RD.
To investigate the role of Programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) and […]
- Prevalence and predictors of adverse events with methotrexate mono- and combination- therapy for rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review.
This systematic review aims to summarise rates of adverse events (AEs) in […]
- The challenge of early diagnosis of autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome in children with suspected autoinflammatory/autoimmune disorders.
To test the usefulness of an extended panel of lymphocyte subsets (LS) […]
- Tofacitinib for the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis: a phase III, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
To assess the efficacy/safety of tofacitinib in adult patients with active ankylosing […]
- Autoantibody Predictors of Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Systemic Sclerosis.
To assess the prevalence and burden of systemic sclerosis- (SSc) related gastrointestinal […]
- Identifying Parameters Associated with Delayed Diagnosis in Axial Spondyloarthritis: Data from the European Map of Axial Spondyloarthritis.
To identify the parameters associated with self-reported diagnostic delay (DD) in axial […]
- Immunosuppressive therapy withdrawal after remission achievement in patients with lupus nephritis.
Whether immunosuppressive therapy (IS) may be safely withdrawn in lupus nephritis (LN) […]
- Anticardiolipin and other antiphospholipid antibodies in critically ill COVID-19 positive and negative patients.
Reports of severe COVID-19 being associated with thrombosis, antiphospholipid antibodies (APLA), and […]
- Clinical and biomechanical factors associated with falls and rheumatoid arthritis: baseline cohort with longitudinal nested case-control study.
To identify the clinical and biomechanical characteristics associated with falls in people […]
- Linking chondrocyte and synovial transcriptional profile to clinical phenotype in osteoarthritis.
To determine how gene expression profiles in osteoarthritis joint tissues relate to […]
- Root Joint Involvement in Spondyloarthritis: A Post-hoc Analysis from the International ASAS-PerSpA Study.
Primary objective was to compare the clinical characteristics of spondyloarthritis (SpA) patients […]
- X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein (XIAP) inhibition in systemic sclerosis (SSc).
X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein (XIAP) is a multifunctional protein with important […]
- Do tender joints in active psoriatic arthritis reflect inflammation assessed by ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging?
To investigate the association between clinical joint tenderness and intra- and periarticular […]
- Towards sex-specific osteoarthritis risk models: evaluation of risk factors for knee osteoarthritis in males and females.
The aim of this study was to identify sex-specific prevalence and strength […]
- A Novel Fluorescence Optical Imaging Scoring System for Hand Synovitis in Rheumatoid Arthritis – validity and agreement with ultrasound.
To develop and validate a new semiquantitative Fluorescence Optical Imaging (FOI) scoring […]
- Antiviral proinflammatory phenotype of monocytes in anti-MDA5 antibody-associated interstitial lung disease.
To evaluate upstream and downstream regulators leading to macrophage activation and subsequent […]
- The sFlt-1 to PlGF Ratio in Pregnant Women with Rheumatoid Arthritis: Impact of Disease Activity and Sulfasalazine Use.
An elevated sFlt-1/PlGF-ratio has been validated as a significant predictor of preeclampsia, […]
- Mortality in patients with primary Sjögren’s syndrome: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
It remains debated whether patients with primary Sjögren’s syndrome (pSS) are at […]
- Patient and Rheumatologist Perspectives on Tapering DMARDs in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Qualitative Study.
To understand the perspectives of patients and rheumatologists for tapering DMARDs in […]
- Patients with early-onset primary Sjögren’s syndrome have distinctive clinical manifestations and circulating lymphocyte profiles.
To further investigate the clinical characteristics and circulating lymphocyte profiles of patients […]
- Altered CD4+ T cell and cytokine levels in peripheral blood and skin samples from systemic sclerosis patients and IL35 in CD4+ T cell growth.
This study explored the role of IL-35 in CD4+ T lymphocyte and […]
- Association of adalimumab trough concentrations and treatment response in patients with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.
To assess the relationship of adalimumab trough concentrations and treatment response in […]