- Abatacept is second to rituximab at risk of HBsAg reverse seroconversion in patients with rheumatic disease.
Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) reverse seroconversion (RS) can happen in patients […]
- Treat-to-target in axial spondyloarthritis: an observational study in daily practice.
To evaluate the extent to which internationally agreed treat-to-target (T2T) recommendations were […]
- Early Prediction of Clinical Response to Anti-TNF Treatment using Multi-omics and Machine Learning in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Advances in immunotherapy by blocking TNF have remarkably improved treatment outcomes for […]
- Prevalence of avascular necrosis in idiopathic inflammatory myositis: a single center experience.
To assess the prevalence of avascular necrosis (AVN) in a large cohort […]
- Serological abnormalities that predict progression to systemic autoimmune rheumatic diseases in antinuclear antibody positive individuals.
We investigated the auto-antibody (auto-Ab) profiles in anti-nuclear antibody-positive (ANA+) individuals lacking […]
- Impact of barrier tissue inflammation and physical activity on joint homeostasis in mice.
To investigate whether physical activity interferes with joint homeostasis in the presence […]
- All-cause and cause-specific mortality in patients with giant cell arteritis: a nationwide, population-based cohort study.
To investigate whether giant cell arteritis (GCA) is associated with increased all-cause […]
- Effectiveness of IL-12/23 inhibition (ustekinumab) versus tumour necrosis factor inhibition in psoriatic arthritis: observational PsABio study results.
To evaluate 6-month effectiveness of ustekinumab versus tumour necrosis factor inhibitor (TNFi), […]
- MRI detected synovitis of the small joints predicts rheumatoid arthritis development in large joint undifferentiated inflammatory arthritis.
New onset undifferentiated large joint inflammatory arthritis can be diagnostically challenging. It […]
- Quality indicators for systemic lupus erythematosus based on the 2019 EULAR recommendations: development and initial validation in a cohort of 220 patients.
Quality of care is receiving increased attention in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). […]
- Ultrasound of shoulder and knee improves the accuracy of the 2012 EULAR/ACR provisional classification criteria for polymyalgia rheumatica.
Recent studies suggest that the knee is frequently involved in polymyalgia rheumatica […]
- Polygenic Risk Scores have high diagnostic capacity in ankylosing spondylitis.
We sought to test the hypothesis that Polygenic Risk Scores (PRSs) have […]
- Serum uric acid control for prevention of gout flare in patients with asymptomatic hyperuricaemia: a retrospective cohort study of health insurance claims and medical check-up data in Japan.
In patients with gout, treating to target serum uric acid levels (sUA) […]
- A novel model to assess disease activity in Takayasu arteritis based on 18F-FDG-PET/CT: a Chinese cohort study.
To investigate the utility of 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography (18F-FDG-PET/CT) in […]
- Brain white matter extracellular free-water increases are related to reduced neurocognitive function in systemic lupus erythematosus.
Brain white matter (WM) microstructural changes evaluated by diffusion MRI were well […]
- Revisiting characteristics, treatment and outcome of cardiomyopathy in eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Churg-Strauss).
Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (EGPA) is a necrotizing eosinophil-rich vasculitis. Specific cardiomyopathy […]
- Inorganic pyrophosphate is reduced in patients with systemic sclerosis.
The pathogenesis of calcinosis cutis, a disabling complication of systemic sclerosis (SSc), […]
- Real-life efficacy of guselkumab in patients with early psoriatic arthritis.
To assess the efficacy of the novel anti-IL-23 monoclonal antibody Guselkumab in […]
- Anti-nuclear matrix protein 2 antibody-positive inflammatory myopathies represent extensive myositis without dermatomyositis-specific rash.
Myositis-specific autoantibodies (MSAs) define distinct clinical subsets of idiopathic inflammatory myopathies (IIMs). […]
- Correlation between pain severity and levels of anxiety and depression in osteoarthritis patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a chronic degenerative musculoskeletal disease that causes articular damage […]
- Autoantibody profiles delineate distinct subsets of scleromyositis.
Scleromyositis remains incompletely characterized owing in part to its heterogeneity. The purpose […]
- Behçet’s disease and activities of daily living.
No large-scale registration study has comprehensively evaluated the activities of daily living […]
- Bidirectional association between systemic lupus erythematosus and macrophage activation syndrome: a nationwide population-based study.
To determine the bidirectional relationship between macrophage activation syndrome (MAS) and systemic […]
- Biological disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs may mitigate the risk of psoriatic arthritis in patients with chronic plaque psoriasis.
To estimate the incidence of psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in patients with psoriasis […]
- Digital pitting scars are associated with a severe disease course and death in systemic sclerosis: a study from the EUSTAR cohort.
Digital pitting scars (DPS) are frequent, but little studied in SSc to […]
- Disease activity and humoral response in patients with inflammatory rheumatic diseases after two doses of the Pfizer mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2.
The registration trials of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 did not […]
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on treat to target strategies and physical consultations in > 7000 patients with inflammatory arthritis.
To explore the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on treat-to-target strategies (disease […]
- Intravenous prostanoids in systemic sclerosis-associated pulmonary arterial hypertension: a single centre experience.
The current study evaluates survival rates among Systemic Sclerosis-associated Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension […]
- Performance of finger systolic blood pressure measurement to detect digital occlusive arterial disease in systemic sclerosis.
Digital ulcers (DUs) related to digital occlusive arterial disease (DOAD) are frequent […]
- Reactive arthritis and undifferentiated peripheral spondyloarthritis share human leucocyte antigen B27 subtypes and serum and synovial fluid cytokine profiles.
Peripheral SpA (pSpA) is comprised of ReA, PsA, enteritis-associated arthritis and undifferentiated […]
- Adverse effects related to methotrexate polyglutamate levels: adjudicated results from the cardiovascular inflammation reduction trial.
Methotrexate is widely used at low dosages (LD-MTX) for non-oncologic indications and […]
- Anakinra for colchicine refractory familial Mediterranean fever: a cohort of 44 patients.
FMF is an autoinflammatory disease of genetic origin. Colchicine is the mainstay […]
- Significance of eosinophilia in granulomatosis with polyangiitis: data from the French Vasculitis Study Group Registry.
To describe disease presentation and long-term outcome of granulomatosis with polyangiitis (GPA) […]
- Efficacy and safety of switching from reference adalimumab to CT-P17 (100 mg/ml): 52-week randomised study in rheumatoid arthritis.
To compare the safety and efficacy of switching from reference adalimumab to […]
- Myositis specific antibodies are associated with isolated anti-Ro-52 associated interstitial lung disease.
Anti-Ro-52 antibody positivity might be associated with the presence of interstitial lung […]
- Comparison and validation of FDG-PET/CT scores for polymyalgia rheumatica.
To compare and validate the diagnostic accuracy of FDG-PET/CT scores for polymyalgia […]
- Current and emerging biological therapy in adult-onset Still’s disease.
Adult-onset Still’s disease (AOSD) is a rare, but characteristic non-familial, multi-genic systemic […]
- Mortality and cause of death in patients with AAV/PAN in Australia-a population-based study.
We compared survival and causes of death in Western Australian (WA) anti-neutrophil […]
- Quantitative ultrasound to monitor the vascular response to tocilizumab in giant cell arteritis.
To characterize the effect of ultra-short glucocorticoids followed by Tocilizumab monotherapy on […]
- Comprehensive analysis of the major histocompatibility complex in systemic sclerosis identifies differential HLA associations by clinical and serological subtypes.
The greatest genetic effect reported for systemic sclerosis (SSc) lies in the […]
- B cell subset composition segments clinically and serologically distinct groups in chronic cutaneous lupus erythematosus.
While the contribution of B-cells to SLE is well established, its role […]
- Barriers and facilitators to influenza and pneumococcal vaccine hesitancy in rheumatoid arthritis: a qualitative study.
Immunization is an essential component of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) care. Nevertheless, vaccine […]
- Effectiveness and treatment retention of TNF inhibitors when used as monotherapy versus comedication with csDMARDs in 15 332 patients with psoriatic arthritis. Data from the EuroSpA collaboration.
Comedication with conventional synthetic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (csDMARDs) during treatment with tumour […]
- Reliability of detection of ultrasound and MRI features of hand osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
To systematically review the literature on inter- and intra-rater reliability of scoring […]
- A Recurrent Central Band Keratopathy in a Child.
For the first time, to our knowledge, we present the case of […]
- Perforating Rheumatoid Nodule Mimicking Malignant Soft-tissue Mass of the Forearm.
Rheumatoid nodule1, one of the most characteristic manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), […]
- Somatic Mutation in UBA1 and ANCA-associated Vasculitis.
VEXAS (vacuoles, E1 enzyme, X-linked, autoinflammatory, somatic) syndrome was recently discovered in […]
- Associations of baseline use of biologic or targeted synthetic DMARDs with COVID-19 severity in rheumatoid arthritis: Results from the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance physician registry.
To investigate baseline use of biologic or targeted synthetic (b/ts) disease-modifying antirheumatic […]
- Choose wisely: imaging for diagnosis of axial spondyloarthritis.
To assess the diagnostic accuracy of radiography (X-ray, XR), CT and MRI […]
- Glucocorticoid discontinuation in patients with early rheumatoid and undifferentiated arthritis: a post-hoc analysis of the BeSt and IMPROVED studies.
To evaluate the success rate of glucocorticoid discontinuation and to study which […]
- Investigating changes in disease activity as a mediator of cardiovascular risk reduction with methotrexate use in rheumatoid arthritis.
Examine the association of methotrexate (MTX) use with cardiovascular disease (CVD) in […]
- Targeted metabolomic profiling and prediction of cardiovascular events: a prospective study of patients with psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis.
In patients with psoriatic disease (PsD), we sought serum metabolites associated with […]
- Treatment failure in giant cell arteritis.
Identify predictors of treatment failure in patients with giant cell arteritis (GCA) […]
- circPDE4B prevents articular cartilage degeneration and promotes repair by acting as a scaffold for RIC8A and MID1.
Circular RNAs (circRNAs) have emerged as significant biological regulators. Herein, we aimed […]
- Single-cell transcriptome analysis identifies skin-specific T-cell responses in systemic sclerosis.
Although T cells have been implicated in the pathogenesis of systemic sclerosis […]
- Infections in Immunosuppressed Travellers with Autoimmune Inflammatory Diseases-A Narrative Review and Advice for Clinical Practice.
The management of autoimmune, inflammatory diseases has been revolutionised by biological therapies. […]
- Knee joint distraction results in MRI cartilage thickness increase up to ten years after treatment.
Knee joint distraction (KJD) has shown long-term clinical improvement and short-term cartilage […]
- Recombinant CD300c-Fc fusion protein attenuates collagen-induced arthritis in mice.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease characterized by joint inflammation […]
- Characteristics of purified Anti-β2GPI IgG N-glycosylation associate with thrombotic, obstetric, and catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome.
Anti-β-2 glycoprotein I (anti-β2GPI) antibodies, defined as primary pathogenic antibody in antiphospholipid […]
- Diagnostic accuracy of high-resolution peripheral quantitative computed tomography and X-ray for classifying erosive rheumatoid arthritis.
To investigate whether High-Resolution peripheral Quantitative Computed Tomography (HR-pQCT) of two metacarpophalangeal […]