The latest oncology articles
ClinOwl brings you the latest oncology articles from the leading medical journals in a single view.
- A Qualitative Study on Views and Perspectives of Non-Governmental Organisations on Implementation of Personalised Medicine in Cancer Patients.Click here to read the full article @ Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology
- Early detection of circulating tumor DNA for the assessment of resistance or relapse to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer patients.Click here to read the full article @ Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology
- In-situ detection and characterization of EGFR and EGFRvIII expression heterogeneity in glioblastoma FFPE tissues.Click here to read the full article @ Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology
- Novel therapeutic targets identification in breast cancer by systems biology approach.
- SRC-S6 axis as a potential mechanism of resistance to anti HER2 treatment in gastric cancer (GC) cell lines.
- Trastuzumab Deruxtecan in Previously Treated HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.Trastuzumab deruxtecan (DS-8201) is an antibody-drug conjugate composed of an anti-HER2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 2) antibody, a cleavable tetrapeptide-based linker, and a cytotoxic topoisomerase I inhibitor. … Read more
- Osimertinib for Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Harboring Uncommon EGFR Mutations: A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase II Trial (KCSG-LU15-09).Approximately 10% of patients with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutation-positive non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) harbor uncommon mutations. Here, we report the efficacy and safety of osimertinib in … Read more
- Tucatinib, Trastuzumab, and Capecitabine for HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer.Patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-positive metastatic breast cancer who have disease progression after therapy with multiple HER2-targeted agents have limited treatment options. Tucatinib is … Read more
- NSABP B-47/NRG Oncology Phase III Randomized Trial Comparing Adjuvant Chemotherapy With or Without Trastuzumab in High-Risk Invasive Breast Cancer Negative for HER2 by FISH and With IHC 1+ or 2.Adjuvant trastuzumab reduces invasive breast cancer (IBC) recurrence and risk for death in patients with HER2-amplified or overexpressing IBC. A subset of patients in the landmark trastuzumab adjuvant … Read more
- Pembrolizumab in paediatric patients with advanced melanoma or a PD-L1-positive, advanced, relapsed, or refractory solid tumour or lymphoma (KEYNOTE-051): interim analysis of an open-label, single-arm, phase 1-2 trial.Pembrolizumab is approved for the treatment of advanced cancer in adults; however, no information is available on safety and efficacy in paediatric patients. We aimed to establish the … Read more
- Sequencing of Androgen-Deprivation Therapy With External-Beam Radiotherapy in Localized Prostate Cancer: A Phase III Randomized Controlled Trial.Dose-escalated radiotherapy (RT) with androgen-deprivation therapy (ADT) is a standard definitive treatment of localized prostate cancer (LPCa). The optimal sequencing of these therapies is unclear. Our phase III … Read more
- Superior Intellectual Outcomes After Proton Radiotherapy Compared With Photon Radiotherapy for Pediatric Medulloblastoma.Proton radiotherapy (PRT) may lessen the neuropsychological risk traditionally associated with cranial radiotherapy for the treatment of pediatric brain tumors by reducing the dose to normal tissue compared … Read more
- Stereotactic beam radiotherapy for prostate cancer: is less, more?Click here to read the full article @ The Lancet. Oncology
- Alleviation of radiotherapy-induced oral mucositis.Click here to read the full article @ The Lancet. Oncology
- Promising radiotherapy classifier for early breast cancer.Click here to read the full article @ The Lancet. Oncology