- Outcomes of Pregnant Women With Cirrhosis and Their Infants in a Population-Based Study.
- Efficacy and Safety of Aldafermin, an Engineered FGF19 Analog, in a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Patients With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- PAF1 Regulates Stem Cell Features of Pancreatic Cancer Cells, Independently of the PAF1 Complex, via Interactions with PHF5A and DDX3.
- Evolution of endoscopic lesions in steroid-refractory acute severe ulcerative colitis responding to infliximab or cyclosporine.
- Measurement of Gamma Glutamyl Transferase to Determine Risk of Liver Transplantation or Death in Patients With Primary Biliary Cholangitis.
- Hepatic benefits of HCV cure.
- COLONOSCOPY-RELATED MORTALITY IN A FECAL IMMUNOCHEMICAL TEST-BASED COLORECTAL CANCER SCREENING PROGRAM.