- Treatment approaches and outcomes associated with the use of abobotulinumtoxinA for the treatment of hyperhidrosis: a systematic review.
- Restorative Oncodermatology: Diagnosis and Management of Dermatologic Sequelae from Cancer Therapies.
- Neurofibromatosis Type 1: New Developments in Genetics and Treatment.
- Loss of Laminin α3 induces cell invasion and macrophage infiltration in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma.
- International recommendations for an effective control of head louse infestations.
- Long-term outcomes of Mohs micrographic surgery for invasive melanoma of the trunk and proximal extremities.
- The limitations of case reports in professional development.