- Thrombolysis and use of argatroban for the treatment of massive pulmonary embolism following anticoagulation failure in a patient with COVID-19.
- Clinical Characteristics of Moderate COVID-19 Patients Aggravation in Wuhan Stadium Cabin Hospital: A 571 Cases of Retrospective Cohort Study.
- High affinity interaction of Solanum tuberosum and Brassica juncea residue smoke water compounds with proteins involved in coronavirus infection.
- Haemodynamic Monitoring and Management in COVID-19 Intensive Care Patients: An International Survey.
- Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on myocardial perfusion imaging for ischemic heart disease.
- Screening and Diagnosis of Prediabetes and Diabetes in US Children and Adolescents.
- The association between cardiac injury and outcomes in hospitalized patients with COVID-19.