- Predictors of Colpocleisis Outcomes in an Older Population-Based Cohort.
- The American Association for the Surgery of Trauma Renal Grading System: Should Segmental Kidney Infarction be Classified as a Grade IV Injury?
- Surgical Treatment for Recurrent Bulbar Urethral Stricture: A Randomised Open-label Superiority Trial of Open Urethroplasty Versus Endoscopic Urethrotomy (the OPEN Trial).
- ProstaTrend-A Multivariable Prognostic RNA Expression Score for Aggressive Prostate Cancer.
- Serial Molecular Profiling of Low-grade Prostate Cancer to Assess Tumor Upgrading: A Longitudinal Cohort Study.
- Mutiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging Alone is Insufficient to Detect Grade Reclassification in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer.
- A Multicohort Open-label Phase II Trial of Bipolar Androgen Therapy in Men with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer (RESTORE): A Comparison of Post-abiraterone Versus Post-enzalutamide Cohorts.