- Mutiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging Alone is Insufficient to Detect Grade Reclassification in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer.
- ProstaTrend-A Multivariable Prognostic RNA Expression Score for Aggressive Prostate Cancer.
- Serial Molecular Profiling of Low-grade Prostate Cancer to Assess Tumor Upgrading: A Longitudinal Cohort Study.
- Association of SPOP Mutations with Outcomes in Men with De Novo Metastatic Castration-sensitive Prostate Cancer.
- Outcomes of Gender Affirming Peritoneal Flap Vaginoplasty Using the Da Vinci Single Port Versus Xi Robotic Systems.
- Pain in Men Undergoing Transperineal Free-Hand mpMRI Fusion-Targeted Biopsies under Local Anesthesia: Outcomes and Predictors from a Multicenter Study of 1,008 Patients.
- Assessing the Best Surgical Template at Salvage Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection for Nodal Recurrence of Prostate Cancer After Radical Prostatectomy: When Can Bilateral Dissection be Omitted? Results from a Multi-institutional Series.