- SKOPE – Study of Ketorolac vs Opioid for Pain after Endoscopy: A Double-Blinded Randomized Control Trial in Patients Undergoing Ureteroscopy.
- Systematic Biopsy of the Prostate can Be Omitted in Men with PIRADS 5 and PSA Density Greater than 15.
- Grading of Multifocal Prostate Cancer Cases in which the Largest Volume and the Highest Grade do Not Coincide within One Lesion.
- Indirect Comparison of Darolutamide versus Apalutamide and Enzalutamide for Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Performance Feedback May Not Improve Radical Prostatectomy Outcomes: The Surgical Report Card (SuRep) Study.
- Initial Experience with Single-port Robotic-assisted Kidney Transplantation and Autotransplantation.
- Shockwave Lithotripsy Versus Ureteroscopic Treatment as Therapeutic Interventions for Stones of the Ureter (TISU): A Multicentre Randomised Controlled Non-inferiority Trial.