- Outcomes of the First Virtual General Surgery Certifying Exam of the American Board of Surgery.
- Factors associated with mortality in patients with COVID-19 admitted to intensive care: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Systemic inflammatory markers and psychophysical olfactory scores in coronavirus disease 2019 patients: is there any correlation?
- Variation in Employment in Healthcare Occupations and County-Level Differences in COVID-19 Cases in the United States of America.
- Covid-19 Mortality in an Acute Care Hospital: Association of Patient Factors With Decision to Forego the Intensive Care Unit.
- A multicentre roadmap to restart elective cardiac surgery after COVID-19 peak in an Italian epicenter.
- Malignancy is a risk factor for higher COVID-19 severity:A meta-analysis.