- Psychological distress and burden among family caregivers of children with and without developmental disabilities six months into the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use of virtual reality in the inpatient rehabilitation of COVID-19 patients.
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of regional risk factors for critical outcomes of COVID-19 during early phase of the pandemic.
- Changes in Sexual Fantasy and Solitary Sexual Practice During Social Lockdown Among Young Adults in the UK.
- COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy among healthcare workers.
- Is time a healer? Course of demands during the COVID-19 pandemic in long-term care: a repeated cross-sectional survey in Germany.
- Reimagining the peer-review system for translational health science journals.