- Hospital referrals of patients with acute poisoning by the Belgian Poison Centre: analysis of characteristics, associated factors, compliance and costs.
- Telehealth in the time of COVID-19.
- Identification of very low-risk acute chest pain patients without troponin testing.
- Does the physician in triage strategy improve door-to-balloon time for patients with STEMI?
- A review of guidelines on anticoagulation reversal across different clinical scenarios – Is there a general consensus?
- Relationship between the Injury Severity Score and the need for life-saving interventions in trauma patients in the UK.
- “It’s Gonna be a Lifeline”: Findings From Focus Group Research to Investigate What People Who Use Opioids Want From Peer-Based Postoverdose Interventions in the Emergency Department.