- Prostaglandin E2 stimulates cAMP signaling and re-sensitizes human leukemia cells to glucocorticoid-induced cell death.
- Refractory acute graft-versus-host disease: a new working definition beyond corticosteroid refractoriness.
- Hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma: A rare but challenging entity.
- Smarca5 mediated epigenetic programming facilitates fetal HSPC development in vertebrates.
- Conformation-Dependent Blockage of Activated VWF Improved Outcomes of Traumatic Brain Injury in Mice.
- Multiple Cereblon genetic changes associate with acquired resistance to Lenalidomide or Pomalidomide in Multiple Myeloma.
- Bone marrow-derived myeloid progenitors as driver mutation carriers in high- and low-risk Langerhans cell histiocytosis.