- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Effectiveness and Toxicities of Lutetium-177-labeled Prostate-specific Membrane Antigen-targeted Radioligand Therapy in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Clinical Outcomes in Clinical N0 (cN0) Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC) of the Penis according to Nodal Management: Early, Delayed or Selective (following Dynamic Sentinel Node Biopsy – DSNB) Inguinal Lymph-Node Dissection (ILND).
- Prostate-specific Membrane Antigen and Fluciclovine Transporter Genes are Associated with Variable Clinical Features and Molecular Subtypes of Primary Prostate Cancer.
- Robot-assisted Cystectomy with Intracorporeal Urinary Diversion After Pelvic Irradiation for Prostate Cancer: Technique and Results from a Single High-volume Center.
- Safety and Efficacy of Atezolizumab in Understudied Populations with Pretreated Urinary Tract Carcinoma: Subgroup Analyses of the SAUL Study in Real-World Practice.
- Salvage High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Local Recurrence in the Prostatic Bed after Prostatectomy and Adjuvant or Salvage Radiotherapy: Preliminary Results.
- Stress Incontinence Surgery Does Not Cause Pelvic Malignancy: A Population-Based Cohort Study.