- An exploration of GP care in outreach settings for people experiencing homelessness: a qualitative study.
Although people experiencing homelessness (PEH) have the worst health outcomes in society, […]
- Remote primary care consultations for people living with dementia during the COVID-19 pandemic: experiences of people living with dementia and their carers.
COVID-19 has accelerated remote healthcare provision in primary care, with changes potentially […]
- Statin treatment and muscle symptoms: series of randomised, placebo controlled n-of-1 trials.
To establish the effect of statins on muscle symptoms in people who […]
- Impact of Clinical Decision Support on Azithromycin Prescribing in Primary Care Clinics.
Inappropriate use of antibiotics in the outpatient setting is a common problem, […]
- Could Telehealth Improve Equity During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many physicians and health care systems […]
- Uniting Public Health and Primary Care for Healthy Communities in the COVID-19 Era and Beyond.
The Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has laid bare the dis-integrated health […]
- Demographic Characteristics Associated With Utilization of Noninvasive Treatments for Chronic Low Back Pain and Related Clinical Outcomes During the COVID-19 Pandemic in the United States.
This study was conducted to determine if limited access to health care […]
- Using Virtual Visits to Care for Primary Care Patients With COVID-19 Symptoms.
Examine use of office resources by primary care patients who were initially […]
- Designing and Evaluating COVID-19 Protocols for an Office-Based Opioid Treatment Program in an Urban Underserved Setting.
Despite changing federal regulations for providing telehealth services and provision of controlled […]
- Family Medicine With Refugee Newcomers During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Certain members of society are disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 crisis and […]
- Key Factors Promoting Rapid Implementation of Virtual Screening Modalities for the COVID-19 Pandemic Response.
The COVID-19 (C-19) pandemic required swift response from health care organizations to […]
- Launching a Statewide COVID-19 Primary Care Hotline and Telemedicine Service.
To respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and recover from its aftermath, primary […]
- Lessons Learned During COVID-19 That Can Move Telehealth in Primary Care Forward.
Our university hospital-based primary care practices transitioned a budding interest in telehealth […]
- Localized Scarlatiniform Rash of the Ears and Antecubital Fossa in COVID-19.
The worldwide spread of the novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by […]
- A Family Medicine Residency Program’s Response to an Impending COVID-19 Surge.
The University of Colorado family medicine residency watched along with the rest […]
- Not Telehealth: Which Primary Care Visits Need In-Person Care?
The Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID 19) pandemic has resulted in a rapid […]
- A Qualitative Study of Primary Care Physicians’ Experiences With Telemedicine During COVID-19.
Primary care practices rapidly adopted telemedicine visits because of the COVID-19 pandemic, […]
- Primary Care Relevant Risk Factors for Adverse Outcomes in Patients With COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review.
The aim of this systematic review is to summarize the best available […]
- A Stepwise Transition to Telemedicine in Response to COVID-19.
With the emergence of COVID-19, many primary care offices closed their physical […]
- Protecting Family Medicine by Changing the Reimbursement Model Post-COVID-19.
The United States spends billions of dollars each year preparing for medical […]