- Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3 Alteration Status is Associated with Differential Sensitivity to Platinum-based Chemotherapy in Locally Advanced and Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma.
- Long-Term Safety with Sling Mesh Implants for Stress Incontinence.
- Contemporary Techniques of Prostate Dissection for Robot-assisted Prostatectomy.
- Lymph Node Mapping in Penile Cancer Patients Undergoing Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection.
- Association of Diagnosis Coding With Differences in Risk-Adjusted Short-term Mortality Between Critical Access and Non-Critical Access Hospitals.
- Government Mandated Consent Dramatically Reduces Pediatric Urologist Opioid Utilization for Outpatient and Minor Emergency Surgeries.
- The DaBlaCa-13 Study: Short-term, Intensive Chemoresection Versus Standard Adjuvant Intravesical Instillations in Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer-A Randomised Controlled Trial.