- Hospital referrals of patients with acute poisoning by the Belgian Poison Centre: analysis of characteristics, associated factors, compliance and costs.
- Telehealth in the time of COVID-19.
- Identification of very low-risk acute chest pain patients without troponin testing.
- Does the physician in triage strategy improve door-to-balloon time for patients with STEMI?
- Zone 3 REBOA does not provide hemodynamic benefits during nontraumatic cardiac arrest.
- Normocellular Community-Acquired Bacterial Meningitis in Adults: A Nationwide Population-Based Case Series.
- National Study of the Emergency Physician Workforce, 2020.