- Hemodynamic Effects of Ultrasound-Assisted, Catheter-Directed, Very Low-Dose, Short-Time Duration Thrombolysis in Acute Intermediate-High Risk Pulmonary Embolism (From the EKOS-PL Study).
- Continuous Thermodilution Method to Assess Coronary Flow Reserve.
- Burden of Recurrent Pericarditis on Health-Related Quality of Life.
- Prognostic significance of natriuretic peptide levels in atrial fibrillation without heart failure.
- Long-term outcomes of adult out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Queensland, Australia (2002-2014): incidence and temporal trends.
- Long-term outcomes after myocardial infarction in middle-aged and older patients with congenital heart disease-a nationwide study.
- Meta-analysis of Transradial vs Transfemoral Access for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients with ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction.