- Benefits of sodium glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors across the spectrum of cardiovascular diseases.
- Left ventricular twist predicts mortality in severe aortic stenosis.
- Lipoprotein(a) is robustly associated with aortic valve calcium.
- Lowering cholesterol, blood pressure, or both to prevent cardiovascular events: results of 8.7 years of follow-up of Heart Outcomes Evaluation Prevention (HOPE)-3 study participants.
- Prognostic value of lower bone mineral density in predicting adverse cardiovascular disease in Asian women.
- Colchicine and the heart.
- Effect of medical treatment on heart failure incidence in patients with a systemic right ventricle.