- PLASMA RESUSCITATION WITH ADJUNCTIVE PERITONEAL RESUSCITATION REDUCES ISCHEMIC INTESTINAL INJURY FOLLOWING HEMORRHAGIC SHOCK.
- A Statistically Rigorous Deep Neural Network (DNN) Approach to Predict Mortality in Trauma Patients admitted to the Intensive Care Unit.
- Changes in Error Patterns in Unanticipated Trauma Deaths Over 20 Years: In Pursuit of Zero Preventable Deaths.
- STOP FLAILING: THE IMPACT OF BICORTICALLY DISPLACED RIB FRACTURES ON PULMONARY OUTCOMES IN PATIENTS WITH CHEST TRAUMA – AN AAST MULTI-INSTITUTIONAL STUDY.
- Esmolol in the management of pre-hospital refractory ventricular fibrillation: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Isolated Low-Grade Solid Organ Injuries in Children Following Blunt Abdominal Trauma: Is It Time to Consider Discharge from the Emergency Department?
- The role of mesenteric lymph exosomal lipid mediators following intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury on activation of inflammation.