- Randomized phase 2 study of perampanel for sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Traumatic brain injury fast-forwards Alzheimer’s pathology: evidence from amyloid positron emission tomorgraphy imaging.
- Paradigm shift in acute dizziness: is caloric testing obsolete?
- Optimizing the selection of Parkinson’s disease patients for neuromodulation using the levodopa challenge test.
- Serological response to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in multiple sclerosis patients treated with fingolimod or ocrelizumab: an initial real-life experience.
- Associations of longitudinal plasma p-tau181 and NfL with tau-PET, Aβ-PET and cognition.
- GFAP as a biomarker in frontotemporal dementia and primary psychiatric disorders: diagnostic and prognostic performance.