- Clinical presentation and autonomic profile in Ross syndrome.
- A de novo STUB1 variant associated with an early adult-onset multisystemic ataxia phenotype.
- The diagnostic value of the neurological examination in coma of unknown etiology.
- Association of serum neurofilament light chain levels with clinicopathology of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, including NF155 reactive patients.
- Management considerations for stroke-like episodes in MELAS with concurrent COVID-19 infection.
- Home video EEG telemetry.
- Long-term analysis of patients with benign multiple sclerosis: new insights about the disability course.