- Femoral vein wall thickness measurement: A new diagnostic tool for Behçet’s disease.
- Elevated circulating pro-inflammatory low-density granulocytes in adult-onset Still’s disease.
- Clonal haematopoiesis is increased in early onset in systemic sclerosis.
- Patient and Plan Spending after State Specialty-Drug Out-of-Pocket Spending Caps.
- Effect of biologics on radiographic progression of peripheral joint in patients with psoriatic arthritis: meta-analysis.
- Leukocyte toll-like receptor expression in pathergy positive and negative Behçet’s disease patients.
- Decreased activation of ataxia telangiectasia mutated (ATM) in monocytes from patients with systemic sclerosis.