- Incidence, Management, Immediate and Long-Term Outcome of Guidewire and Device Related Grade III Coronary Perforations (From G3CAP – Cardiogroup VI registry).
- Management of refractory angina: an update.
- Sudden Unexpected Death Due to Myocarditis in Young People, Including Athletes.
- Recommended core outcome instruments for health-related quality of life, long-term control and itch intensity in atopic eczema trials: results of the HOME VII consensus meeting.
- Pathologically oriented descriptive study of male genital circumcisions across medical and surgical specialties.
- Guidelines for the management of hidradenitis suppurativa: recommendations supported by the Centre of Evidence of the French Society of Dermatology.
- Current management of moderate to severe traumatic pneumothoraces: a survey of emergency clinicians.
- Prioritising intubator safety in a pandemic: the details matter.
- Delay to initiation of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest EMS treatments.
- High prevalence and a long delay in the diagnosis of primary aldosteronism among patients with young-onset hypertension.
- Exendin-4 based imaging in insulinoma localization: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Early decline of androgen levels in healthy adult men: an effect of aging per se? A prospective cohort study.
Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Selecting Endpoints for Disease-Modification Trials in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: the SPIRIT consensus from the IOIBD.
- Prognostic factors for advanced colorectal neoplasia in inflammatory bowel disease: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- STRIDE-II: An Update on the Selecting Therapeutic Targets in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (STRIDE) Initiative of the International Organization for the Study of IBD (IOIBD): Determining Therapeutic Goals for Treat-to-Target strategies in IBD.
- Determination of Fitness and Therapeutic Options in Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- First-line treatment of double- and triple-hit lymphomas: Survival and tolerance data from a retrospective multicenter French study.
- Behavioral Counseling Interventions to Promote a Healthy Diet and Physical Activity for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Adults With Cardiovascular Risk Factors: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
- Clinical practice guidelines in idiopathic facial paralysis: systematic review using the appraisal of guidelines for research and evaluation (AGREE II) instrument.
- One nerve suffices: A clinically guided nerve ultrasound protocol for the differentiation of multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Prognostication and contemporary management of clinically isolated syndrome.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Semiautonomous Treatment Algorithm for the Management of Severe Hypertension in Pregnancy.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease: Current Evaluation and Management.
- Obstetric Physicians’ Beliefs and Knowledge on Guidelines and Screening Tools to Reduce Opioid Use After Childbirth.
- Chemotherapy in Combination With Radiotherapy for Definitive-Intent Treatment of Stage II-IVA Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma: CSCO and ASCO Guideline.
- Breast conservation and axillary management after primary systemic therapy in patients with early-stage breast cancer: the Lucerne toolbox.
- Randomized Trial of Irinotecan and Cetuximab With or Without Vemurafenib in BRAF-Mutant Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (SWOG S1406).
- Prevalence and risk factors for cisplatin-induced hearing loss in children, adolescents, and young adults: a multi-institutional North American cohort study.
- Why are certain age bands used for children in paediatric studies of medicines?
- Clinical aspects for differential diagnosis of Kawasaki disease shock syndrome: a case control study.
- Accuracy of dopaminergic imaging as a biomarker for mild cognitive impairment with Lewy bodies.
- International consensus on a standard set of outcome measures for child and youth anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Cost and health impacts of adherence to the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence schizophrenia guideline recommendations.
- A real-life comparative effectiveness study into the addition of antibiotics to the management of asthma exacerbations in primary care.
- Breathomics for the clinician: the use of volatile organic compounds in respiratory diseases.
- Screening for pulmonary arterial hypertension in adults carrying a BMPR2 mutation.
- Identifying unmet needs in SSc-ILD by semi-qualitative in-depth interviews.
- Polymyositis: is there anything left? A retrospective diagnostic review from a tertiary myositis centre.
- Base of thumb osteoarthritis (BTOA) in UK interface services-a cohort and survey based study to assess current practice.
- European Association of Urology (EAU) Prognostic Factor Risk Groups for Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) Incorporating the WHO 2004/2016 and WHO 1973 Classification Systems for Grade: An Update from the EAU NMIBC Guidelines Panel.
- Value-Based Healthcare in Urology: A Collaborative Review.
- Beyond Antimuscarinics: A Review of Pharmacological and Interventional Options for Overactive Bladder Management in Men.