- Interdisciplinary management of acute ischaemic stroke: Current evidence training requirements for endovascular stroke treatment.
- Nomenclature for kidney function and disease-executive summary and glossary from a Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) consensus conference.
- Income level and outcomes in patients with heart failure with universal health coverage.
- Recommended core outcome instruments for health-related quality of life, long-term control and itch intensity in atopic eczema trials: results of the HOME VII consensus meeting.
- British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of people with cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma 2020.
- Incomplete surgical excision of keratinocyte skin cancers: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Association between COVID-19 diagnosis and presenting chief complaint from New York City triage data.
- Effect of Implementing the Out-of-Hospital Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment Guidelines: The Excellence in Prehospital Injury Care for Children Study (EPIC4Kids).
- Assessment of ED triage of anaphylaxis patients based on the Emergency Severity Index.
- Progression of Diabetic Retinopathy and Predictors of Its Development and Progression During Pregnancy in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes: A Report of 499 Pregnancies.
- Significance of Discordant Results between Confirmatory Tests in Diagnosis of Primary Aldosteronism.
- Guideline recommendations and the positioning of newer drugs in type 2 diabetes care.
Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Estimating the proportion of people with chronic hepatitis B virus infection eligible for hepatitis B antiviral treatment worldwide: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Effectiveness of capsule endoscopy and double-balloon enteroscopy in suspected complicated celiac disease.
- The Latin American Association for the Study of the Liver (ALEH) position statement on the redefinition of fatty liver disease.
- Networking for advanced molecular diagnosis in acute myeloid leukemia patients is possible: the PETHEMA NGS-AML project.
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: Systemic Therapies, Guidelines, and an Evolving Standard of Care.
- How I treat venous thromboembolism in pregnancy.
- Underdiagnosis and diagnostic delay in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy.
- Prevalence, predictors and prognosis of incidental intracranial aneurysms in patients with suspected TIA and minor stroke: a population-based study and systematic review.
- Anaesthesia and neuromuscular disorders: what a neurologist needs to know.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Perinatal outcomes in women with elevated blood pressure and stage 1 hypertension.
- The effects of a combined intervention (DHA supplementation and home-based dietary counseling) on metabolic control in obese and overweight pregnant women: the MIGHT study.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and assisted reproduction: splitters versus lumpers.
- Comprehensive guidance on the diagnosis and management of primary mesenchymal tumours of the thyroid gland.
- Updated Breast Cancer Surveillance Recommendations for Female Survivors of Childhood, Adolescent, and Young Adult Cancer From the International Guideline Harmonization Group.
- Selection of Optimal Adjuvant Chemotherapy and Targeted Therapy for Early Breast Cancer: ASCO Guideline Update.
- Early Intervention, Parent Talk, and Pragmatic Language in Children With Hearing Loss.
- Intracranial injuries on computed tomography head scans in infants investigated for suspected physical abuse: a retrospective review.
- Timing of Puberty Suppression and Surgical Options for Transgender Youth.
- Towards safer risperidone prescribing in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Contraception for Women With Psychiatric Disorders.
- Electroconvulsive Therapy in Mania: A Review of 80 Years of Clinical Experience.
- Association of asthma severity and educational attainment at age 6-7 years in a birth cohort: population-based record-linkage study.
- Accuracy of UK Rapid Test Consortium (UK-RTC) “AbC-19 Rapid Test” for detection of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection in key workers: test accuracy study.
- Eosinophilic inflammation in COPD: from an inflammatory marker to a treatable trait.
- COVID-19 and rheumatic musculoskeletal disease patients: infection rates, attitudes and medication adherence in an Irish population.
- Recommendations for rheumatology ultrasound training and practice in the UK.
- Points to consider for the treatment of immune-mediated inflammatory diseases with Janus kinase inhibitors: a consensus statement.
- EAU-EANM-ESTRO-ESUR-SIOG Guidelines on Prostate Cancer-2020 Update. Part 1: Screening, Diagnosis, and Local Treatment with Curative Intent.
- A Novel Dissection Gesture Classification to Characterize Robotic Dissection Technique for Renal Hilar Dissection.
- Effect of Regional Citrate Anticoagulation vs Systemic Heparin Anticoagulation During Continuous Kidney Replacement Therapy on Dialysis Filter Life Span and Mortality Among Critically Ill Patients With Acute Kidney Injury: A Randomized Clinical Trial.