- An autoantibody profile detects Brugada syndrome and identifies abnormally expressed myocardial proteins.
- Real-world data, theoretical application of guidelines, cost, and access: how do we optimize non-statin therapy for LDL-C/non-HDL-C/ApoB?
- 2018 Korean Society of Hypertension Guidelinefor the Management of Hypertension: A Comparison of American, European, and Korean Blood Pressure Guidelines.
- British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for biologic therapy for psoriasis 2020 – a rapid update.
- Society of Dermatology Hospitalists supportive care guidelines for the management of Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis in adults.
- Joint Aad-Npf Guidelines Of Care For The Management Of Psoriasis With Systemic Non-Biological Therapies.
- Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST) Practice Management Guidelines and the Perpetual Quest for Excellence.
- EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT OF BLUNT CEREBROVASCULAR INJURY: A PRACTICE MANAGEMENT GUIDELINE FROM THE EASTERN ASSOCIATION FOR THE SURGERY OF TRAUMA.
- Evaluating Target: Stroke guideline implementation on assessment and treatment times for patients with suspected stroke.
- Prescribing Paradigm Shift? Applying the 2019 European Society of Cardiology-Led Guidelines on Diabetes, Prediabetes, and Cardiovascular Disease to Assess Eligibility for Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors or Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonists as First-Line Monotherapy (or Add-on to Metformin Monotherapy) in Type 2 Diabetes in Scotland.
- Clinical and Public Health Implications of 2019 Endocrine Society Guidelines for Diagnosis of Diabetes in Older Adults.
- 2017 American Academy of Pediatrics Clinical Practice Guideline: Impact on Prevalence of Arterial Hypertension in Children and Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes.
Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Guidelines for the management of hereditary colorectal cancer from the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)/Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland (ACPGBI)/United Kingdom Cancer Genetics Group (UKCGG).
- British Society of Gastroenterology/Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland/Public Health England post-polypectomy and post-colorectal cancer resection surveillance guidelines.
- Appendiceal neuroendrocrine neoplasms: incidentaloma or something we should worry about?
- Individualized dosing guidelines for PEGasparaginase and factors influencing the clearance: a population pharmacokinetic model.
- Association of Isolated Diastolic Hypertension as Defined by the 2017 ACC/AHA Blood Pressure Guideline With Incident Cardiovascular Outcomes.
- Effect of Fibrinogen Concentrate vs Cryoprecipitate on Blood Component Transfusion After Cardiac Surgery: The FIBRES Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Variability in Glycated Hemoglobin and Risk of Poor Outcomes Among People With Type 2 Diabetes in a Large Primary Care Cohort Study.
- Stroke and thromboembolism prevention in atrial fibrillation.
- Association Between Early Hypertension Control and Cardiovascular Disease Incidence in Veterans With Diabetes.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Impact of the ACOG guideline regarding low dose aspirin for prevention of superimposed preeclampsia in women with chronic hypertension.
- Black and Hispanic women are less likely than White women to receive guideline-concordant endometrial cancer treatment.
- Evaluation of guidelines for observational management of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 2 in young women.
- Standards, Guidelines, and Quality Measures for Successful Specialty Palliative Care Integration Into Oncology: Current Approaches and Future Directions.
- New strategies and designs in pancreatic cancer research: consensus guidelines report from a European expert panel.
- Prophylaxis of infectious complications with colony-stimulating factors in adult cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy-evidence-based guidelines from the Infectious Diseases Working Party AGIHO of the German Society for Haematology and Medical Oncology (DGHO).
- Network Implementation of Guideline for Early Detection Decreases Age at Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis.
- Clinical Practice Guideline: Nosebleed (Epistaxis).
- Examining which clinicians provide admission hospital care in a high mortality setting and their adherence to guidelines: an observational study in 13 hospitals.
- Prevention, screening, and treatment for heavy drinking and alcohol use disorder.
- Medicines associated with dependence or withdrawal: a mixed-methods public health review and national database study in England.
- Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioural therapy for depression in advanced cancer: CanTalk randomised controlled trial.
- Association of Guideline-recommended COPD Inhaler Regimenswith Mortality, Respiratory Exacerbations, and Quality of Life: A Secondary Analysis of the Long-Term Oxygen Treatment Trial.
- International consensus guideline for reporting transmission electron microscopy results in the diagnosis of Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia (BEAT PCD TEM Criteria).
- Therapy for Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Without Driver Alterations: ASCO and OH (CCO) Joint Guideline Update.
- What do UK Rheumatologists do when the patient doesn’t fit the guideline for treatment?
- Treatment guidelines in psoriatic arthritis.
- Rituximab for maintenance of remission in ANCA-associated vasculitis: expert consensus guidelines.
- Strategies for Safe Living following Solid Organ Transplantation-Guidelines from the American Society of Transplantation Infectious Diseases Community of Practice.
- Comparison of the Harms, Advantages, and Costs Associated with Alternative Guidelines for the Evaluation of Hematuria.
- Re: Surgical Management of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Attributed to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: AUA Guideline Amendment 2019.