- Heartbeat: guidelines versus reality for patients with severe aortic stenosis.
- The 2019 ESC Guidelines on diabetes, pre-diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases developed in collaboration with the EASD.
- Introducing the 2019 ESC Guidelines on Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, and CVD.
- An Expert Panel Consensus on Opioid-Prescribing Guidelines for Dermatologic Procedures.
- Joint American Academy of Dermatology-National Psoriasis Foundation guidelines of care for the management and treatment of psoriasis in pediatric patients.
- Publication productivity of authors of psoriasis clinical practice guidelines with and without ties to industry.
- Should we resuscitate elderly patients with blunt traumatic cardiac arrest? Analysis of National Trauma Registry Data in Japan.
- Adverse Events of Novel Therapies for Hematologic Malignancies: What Emergency Physicians Should Know.
- Barriers and enablers that influence guideline-based care of geriatric fall patients presenting to the emergency department.
- Evaluation of the 2015 ATA Guidelines in Patients with Distant Metastatic Differentiated Thyroid Cancer.
- The KWAK TI-RADS and 2015 ATA guidelines for medullary thyroid carcinoma: combination with cell block-assisted ultrasound-guided thyroid fine-needle aspiration.
- Modified Risk Stratification based on Cervical Lymph Node Metastases Following Lobectomy for Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Guidelines for the management of hereditary colorectal cancer from the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)/Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland (ACPGBI)/United Kingdom Cancer Genetics Group (UKCGG).
- British Society of Gastroenterology/Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland/Public Health England post-polypectomy and post-colorectal cancer resection surveillance guidelines.
- Appendiceal neuroendrocrine neoplasms: incidentaloma or something we should worry about?
- Effect of Fibrinogen Concentrate vs Cryoprecipitate on Blood Component Transfusion After Cardiac Surgery: The FIBRES Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Preventing Infectious Complications When Treating Non-Malignant Immune-Mediated Hematologic Disorders.
- Measurable Residual Disease Monitoring in Acute Myeloid Leukemia with t(8;21)(q22;q22.1): Results of the AML Study Group.
- Variability in Glycated Hemoglobin and Risk of Poor Outcomes Among People With Type 2 Diabetes in a Large Primary Care Cohort Study.
- Stroke and thromboembolism prevention in atrial fibrillation.
- Association Between Early Hypertension Control and Cardiovascular Disease Incidence in Veterans With Diabetes.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Certification Process of Fetal Centers in Texas and Developing National Guidelines.
- Do obstetricians apply the national guidelines? A vignette-based study assessing practices for prevention of preterm birth.
- Prospective evaluation of screening performance of first trimester prediction models for preterm preeclampsia in Asian population.
- Lung Cancer Surveillance After Definitive Curative-Intent Therapy: ASCO Guideline.
- Molecular Biomarkers in Localized Prostate Cancer: ASCO Guideline.
- Sebaceous carcinoma: evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- Analyses of pathological cranial ultrasound findings in neonates that fall outside recent indication guidelines: results of a population-based birth cohort: survey of neonates in Pommerania (SNiP-study).
- The clinical practice guideline palliative care for children and other strategies to enhance shared decision-making in pediatric palliative care; pediatricians’ critical reflections.
- 2019 American Heart Association Focused Update on Neonatal Resuscitation: An Update to the American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Prevention, screening, and treatment for heavy drinking and alcohol use disorder.
- Medicines associated with dependence or withdrawal: a mixed-methods public health review and national database study in England.
- Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioural therapy for depression in advanced cancer: CanTalk randomised controlled trial.
- Transbronchial Cryobiopsy for the Diagnosis of Interstitial Lung Diseases: CHEST Guideline and Expert Panel Report.
- Adequacy of the Provider Workforce for Persons with Cardiopulmonary Disease.
- Association Between Volume of Fluid Resuscitation and Intubation in High Risk Septic Patients with Heart Failure, End Stage Renal Disease and Cirrhosis.
- Remission vs low disease activity: function, quality of life and structural outcomes in the Early Rheumatoid Arthritis Study and Network.
- How do patients with systemic sclerosis experience currently provided healthcare and how should we measure its quality?
- Impact of adding tacrolimus to initial treatment of interstitial pneumonitis in polymyositis/dermatomyositis: a single-arm clinical trial.
- Adherence to the 2011 American Academy of Pediatrics Urinary Tract Infection Guidelines for Voiding Cystourethrogram Ordering by Clinician Specialty.
- Intraoperative Adverse Incident Classification (EAUiaiC) by the European Association of Urology ad hoc Complications Guidelines Panel.
- EAU-ESMO Consensus Statements on the Management of Advanced and Variant Bladder Cancer-An International Collaborative Multistakeholder Effort†: Under the Auspices of the EAU-ESMO Guidelines Committees.